- Offers superior protection + cosmetic benefit in one advanced formula
- Defends against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays.
- Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted damage
- Color Correction cream illuminates and brightens with a tinted, pearl finish.
- Water Resistant [80 minutes]
DNA Damage Control | SILC SHEER 2.0 [Broad Spectrum SPF 40]
Key Performance Ingredients
Endosomes: A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
Photolysomes: The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
L’ergothioneine: A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
Sodium Hyaluronate: A super humectant that deeply hydrates and binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in moisture, providing an immediate moisturizing boost.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A natural antioxidant and moisturizer, reducing transdermal water loss and helping to maintain optimal moisture levels.
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.